Wednesday, March 5, 2008

HuNGrY FoR IT!!!! I WaNT t0 B3 BaCK aGaIn!!!!

Its been three weeks since i attended His Generation Youth Fellowship till last week....that three weeks was a different life for me...some people might say missing worship for a week or two won't effect your faith...i seriously dun think so...that three week was down fall for me....the passion i felt slowly disappeared and my faith seems to be taken away...and when this happen, sin comes in....all human desire takes over the mind and soul....last week, i played the guitar without God beside me...even though i was pretty sure the Holy Spirit was presence there but i did not touch me....strange but true, God really can see straight into your hearts....the three weeks was a dry and dark time for me....
Now i really can't wait to be fire up again....i can't wait to shout to God....i will start the fire now and this coming Friday i will make sure fuel is added into it so that the fire will burn brightly....YEAH!!!! God! receive me again....Pour down your love and spirit into me!!!! HG I will shine this coming Friday...Just wait and see....I want to let everyone know that i am fire up for God and WORSHIP Him only...Him only....The time has come for REVIVAL!!!!

No comments: