Friday, May 9, 2008

DiV3!!!!

Well, since i do not want my blog to just die like that, here is an update on the diving trip to Kapas Island (again) Basically this will be my...erm i think 30th visit to this island...Sad to hear from people that Kapas Island is not vey good but....the truth is, it is much more better than people think....better than redang i can say > (this is only for nature lover, for entertaiment>disco, pubs, loud music...redang will be your choice)

Kapas has a whole loads of things to see rather than looking at bikini girls in Redang (not to worry guys, kapas also got lolz..and girls, good looking guys are also plenty there, not to mention i bumped into a guy who face is 80% look alike with brad pitt) Back to my main point....Kapas i can say is much better than redang "nature" ly....

Well we took the 9.45 boat, so reach kapas at 10.00...oh ya, i went there with my dad,


my dad

and a friend of his, who is a PHD scholar in Marine Studies...Expert in Turtles...

my dad's friend...sry my phone camera no flash...

We reached Aqua Sport, the dive centre, operated by Azam>my dive instructor...
my sifu!

and chit chat a while then when to have coffee which lead to lunch in the end at Kapas Turtle Valley Resort, Storm's resort (if u guys no him)

Had western lunch which was ummmm....finger licking good...forgot to take picture of the dish or not ur saliva will flow hehehehe....anyway after that, we went to the dive centre again...got ready for the dive...dengan bangganya, my dad had on his new fins...look cool lah the fins, i want!!!!hehe...then off we go...we dived at a site named, Octopus Reef....NO!, there is no octopus, its just the name haha...the depth is 18 - 20meters...the visibility was bad, around 5 meters only cause the tide was coming in....i had dificulty equalizing my pressure....MY RIGHT EAR!!!! everytime also my right ear...dunno why...haiz...

hmmm....lets see wat i saw...not much, a lot of fish of coarse, if to name them, the list will end tomorrow...buble shrimp (more similar to the cleaner shrimp>the one in Nemo), Common clown fish, angel fish, lion fish, spotted sting ray...and etc...haha....the dive was around 45 minutes....

And after that, went back the island chit chat chit chat then went back...haiz so easy to go and so easy to go back...thats why i say, its the best place :)

Now for those of you would like to dive, u can take the diving lisence course in kapas...best place to take...and u will be taught by my sifu, Mr. Azam one of the same pioneer divers like my dad...the price will be RM1000.00 some may say expensive, but if u parents are willing just say, IT WILL WORTH IT...because the experience u gain will be absolutely different...some may say, snorkeling can already ma, Diving makes a world of difference...so if you would like to take the course, (suyen already going to take, you're the man hehe) u can find me or u can contact Azam himself...they have a website, http://www.divekapas.com/ here u will get the details....ok thats all for this time post...my next dive will be during the holidays...so will update u all on that...see ya..
dengan bangganya my PADI bag...

or i can say my PADI multipurpose bag...i use it for school, sports, dive even travel bag...love it...


the view of the main land from the dive centre...

the view of the island from the boat (on the way home)

me (but this pic was during my previous dive last year)

No comments: