Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I'V3 B33n TaGG3d!!!!

Just before i was tagged, i was reading a post by Christina saying she got tagged....and then visited Jeffery's blog...he also got tagged....after reading, "what is this game anyway?, whats so fun? wats the point" haiz....then scroll down somore...mana tahu '5 people i tagg, no 3.Jim' APALAH....baru only ask wat type of game kena tagg already....like u playing "tan duduk">>(dunno how to say it in other words lol....) go in the game already kena tagg..with the blur blur face somemore...haiz....tagg tagg lah...
oh ya...thanks jeff...

here it goes....

The rules are:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves
3. At the end of the post the player than tags 5 people and posts their names, than goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they done got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

What was I doing 10 years ago ( 1998)?
1. watching barney
2. learn how to add 1+1
3. playing police and thief...
4. crying
5. pretend to be sick, so that can escape school lol...

5 things on my to-do list today
1. visit HG blog
2. read people's blog untill realize i was tagged...
3. listen to Hillsong.
4. Play badminton.
5. waste time...

5 Snacks I enjoy
1. Cincau
2. fruits (i called that snacks :p)
3. keropok
4. potato chips.
5. butter cookies...

5 Things I would do if I were a billionaire
1. Buy unit trust (invest)
2. Buy my first electric guitar...
3. Build a church
4. take my driving licence as well as get a car...
5. Expand HG...

5 of my bad habits
1. burping
2. spiting during sports...
3. bully my dog.
4. wrongly use the word 'come back' and 'go back'
5. butter fingers, legs, mouth or in other words clumsy...

5 place i have lived
1. Permin Jaya, Chendering.
2. Batu Buruk.
3. Kuala Ibai.
4. in a car...(spend a whole day travelling>consider living lah)
5. in tent...(which was put up in my room lol)

5 jobs I've had
1. salesman
2. technical assistant to my dad.
3. commercial diver.
4. sui yi
5. eater...

5 people I tag: (hehehehe this is interesting hahaha)
1. chung
2. davidlws
3. michelle chee
4. Steven Tan
5. adeline lee...

good luck for being tagged....hehe now i can sleep...zzzzzz

No comments: