Monday, December 17, 2007

ChRIsTmAS ShoPinG LiST

Well christmas is near...this year will be celebrating with my mum's family...like every year...so going off to KL tomorrow and for 1 reason...SHOPING!! and also doin other stuff of coarse..Here are my shopping list and list to do in KL...
  1. T-Shirts (at least 3)
  2. Jeans (minimum 3)
  3. Head phone (all my earphone all spoilt...ciplak one)
  4. computer stuff (just to add into my pc)
  5. buy at least 1 item form either of this shopping spots (no matter wat item also can...but at least 1) StarHill, Pavilion or Garden, Mid Valley...for fun...
  6. meet up with friends...
  7. eat bugger king...seriously addicted to it...haiz..
  8. Enjoy my holiday!!!!

will be going off to Kl tomorrow and then on the 20th going down to kuantan...then next day go kemaman...there i will celebrate my christmas...can't wait to meet up with all my cousins :) will miss KT...haha...baru 1 week already miss lolz...


starhill, garden, and pavilion



1 comment:

Unknown said...

have been to Pavilion? How was it? we're gonna be there next week ;)