Sunday, December 16, 2007

ThoS3 WhO weRE wiTh m3



This taught came to me just now...if we think back on our lives, wat we are here today is because of wat we are yesterday...and what we are yesterday is because we have people to hold our back when we fall...
wat ami trying to say is that many people, family, friends or others are one of the main factors that we are wat we are today...without them we surely be much worse than this...
so here will be those who were backing me up all the way no matter wat...even when i had done so many things wrong, these are the people who stayed for me...

1. My Lord and Savior!!!
Jesus my God!! He is the one that gives me the strength to go forward when i was down...the greatest love i felt was from Him...as christianity is not a religion but a relationship between man and God...the everlasting love for me is amazing and the things that He had done for me is amazing...
in Hebrew13:5 says

"Never will I leave you;
"Never w
ill i forsake you"


Each night as I lay in my bed, thoughts are running through my head.
I close my eyes, and I can clearly see.

I think back across the day, to what I did and had to say,

The smiles I shared, frowns I gave, it makes me have to say.

Give me just one more chance, and tomorrow,

I’ll try to make a difference Lord.

To help someone who’s filled with sorrow,

And share their heavy load.
As I live from day to day, and though I stumble and I stray,
I know the Lord will always see me through.
In His Word, He’s made this vow, and though
I don’t quite know just how, I know within my heart, His Word is true.
As I wake to each new day, I know that I just have to say,
A thank you to the Lord who sits on high.
He’s the One who gave to me, new life for all eternity,
And He’ll be with me till the end of time.

Thank you Lord, for giving second chances,
And never turning us away.
And even though we’re not deserving,
You forgive us anyway,

"and even though we're not deserving, You forgive us everyday"

Isaiah 40:31, "but they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles;they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint."



2. My Family :)

To me, besides God, my family is the one that really really should be given the praise...they are the ones for me everytime i got a problem...especially my mum...when she knows that i'm upset she will come to me and talk to me...they are the best parents for me...sometimes i really disagree when someone says "u r a mummy and daddy's boy/girl" to a person and that person gets shy...what is the things to be shy about being a guy who is loved by our parents...we are shy because they love us? That seriously does not make any sense...we are blessed enough form God to give us parents to love while thousands of people dun have parents to love them and yet we always nag about our parents...we should be proud of our parents as they had made us wat we are today...


My son, I love you.

Be afraid of nothing, for dad is here.

You are my son,

and I will always love you.

My arms are open for you forever.

I wants the best for you.

I know you have been through a lot,

come now and rest on my shoulders.

Don't cry, my son.

Dad is here.

I want you to be happy.

I will always be here for you.



My blessed family...love them!



3. Friends...can't live without them...



Friend...a word that is so wide to explain...who does not agree that friendship is important...No one of coarse...without my pals...there are so many things that i will not achieve today...not to say that i use them but because of friendship many things can be done...each of us have to play role in friendship...everyone of us are important to those who are with us...

When every moment gets too hard
The end of the road can feel so far
No matter how much time we'll part
We'll always near each other
We'll be the shelter in the rain
Help each other find their smile again
We'll make people laugh when they have a broken heart
Wherever we are
Cuz we never gonna walk away
If the walls come down some day
All along when we feel the pain
we'll be there when out name are called
We believe until forever ends
We will be friends forever Yo!



all time best badminton partner>daniel


Nelson...his face like that 24/7 :)


His Generation dudes and girls...


dunno wat to say about this pic lolz...



bro chung...help me plenty thanks :)



senior pals...



These are a few faces that were always there with me...those out there, i dun have ur pic and also not much space liao... so cannot post it...sry ya...dun angry..."Dun worry be happy"


So these are those who i honoured most in my life...just a message, sry for my wrong doing or anything that hurts the heart of yours...aiyak feel guilty wei...the friend pic more than the rest :P...i hope u forgive me lah and shall this relationship of friendship, family and also God and man last forever....

1 comment:

C.Kiddo said...

Haiya... Dun worry I will forgive u... Even u wrote my name as Chin Ching in ur previous post...Hahahaha....