Friday, December 14, 2007

introduction :)

Hi!!!
My first time blogging in blogspot...haiz i think blogspot must pay me liao lah...make it so famous lolz...
Well simple intro about me lah...
u all can call me Jim but my form mate call me Rhino aka Badak...dunno where in the world they got that name for me....
Grow up in a small town called Kuala Terengganu and still stuck here but loving it...This coming 1 Jan KT will be announced as Bandaraya...can't imagine why...lolz...
anyway next year i'm 17...but most people first time see me they say i'm 20+...so sad that is like extra 4 years...i look so old meh T-T...
aiyaa...lazy to introduce so long long...just ask me only lah....
anyway have fun reading my blog :)

1 comment:

ChoonKhai said...

hahahahaha!!!
you don't look like 20 but you look like 25 =D