Friday, December 14, 2007

ESP6...man it rocks....

3 days ago i just came back form ESPlosion camp and it was darn Great!!!! It was my second and it did give me a big impact in my lif3...During the camp God really spoke to me and the presence of the Lord was with me and it felt like He was just in front of me...its so hard to imagine how God can touch people life and also change their life...From the past 5 years as a christian I have exprience so many things and i have seen God work in people's life...compare to last year this year gave a greater impact in mylife but last year was more fun...but after the camp, it was like cool shower upon me...washing all the dirt of my heart and it gave me a new life to look foward... anyway here is wat i felt bout the camp...similar to wat i post in ESP website...


this was my second esplosion camp i attend...and i was expecting a lot from this camp as a was bless at the last years camp...i was so fire up last year and i expected for more this year...i turn out differently...it was very hard for me to feel the fire in me...Yes i did felt it but i really need to concentrate go all out...but at the end of the day, i realize wat was this camp about to me...God didn't give the fire but God gave me his words....i receive the blessing of his words more than the spirit and i realize why...through out the year i wasn't serious in his words...i seldom read the bible...and when pastor Elijah preached he uses a lot of the word to tell us the good news...and when he ask "are u excited about God" i at first dun understand wat is he trying to ask but now i do...its a feeling that u r so happy for what God has done and wat God will do to you...even now as i typing this, i am feeling so excited...and i hope this excitment for God will last forever...i learn so many thing in this camp...i realize sometimes i always think that worshiping the Lord with songs is the only way i can feel His presence but it was not...when pastor says worshiping is not about the songs but its about Him/God!, i realize it and understands it...it so wonderful how God knows what u r thinking and He will give u the answer...and in this camp also i felt the Lord is telling me to be a prayer worrior...the time i felt his presence the most was not during the worship or the message but it was during the morning prayer and the prayer after the serment...and when i look at my friends is just like my heart tell me, go and pray for him...when i went to my friend and prayed for him...he drop down...at that moment i thank God for showing wat he wants for me... Over all i felt so bless...and i really wanted to attend the last session but couldn't i felt so so sad...but i thank the Lord that He was with me during the journey home...we share wat the Lord had done to us during the camp for more than 2 hours...and we try to solve all our question together...and i believe that the Lord will never leave me as i felt the presence of Him in me right now...as in the word says, I will never leave you or even forsake you!...wat touches me the most is to see my friend acceptef the Lord as his personal God and Savior...after the camp i just felt so happy and tears almost came down my eyes...i want to thank the organizers as they have done a great job not only for the camp and also for helping us to seek the Lord as feel his love for us...thank you also pastor Elijah for giving me such a powerful message form the Lord...

Yea very long i know...hahahaha....thanks for reading it lah...hope does not bored u to death ok dy... But i will strongly suggest u go for this camp cause it will like change ur life forever and i had few friends who had problems in their life and the camp really help them to move foward...u can check out all the comment about the camp in
http://www.esplosion.com/



ESPlosion 6 Design...Cool...
His Generation in ESPlosion 6 Caleb+Julia+PingKeat+Jim ~ Drum+KeyBoard+Bass+Guitar
My Dude from Japan>KouHei Miyake Jun3...everyone says she cute...i'm so jealous lolz this is when u just don't have any other idea to pose...sharon and jim haiz... i shall give this girl salute...the way she sleep is unimaginable...for example...

Before this pic is successfully taken...it went through 7 times of shots to produce this...end up both of us tired of smilling...

1 comment:

韦蒽 said...

hey ! i found my monkey post in urs n david profile ~

im feel nice
im feel proud
im feel excited
im lovin it
la la la la la !