Thursday, January 3, 2008

My N3w YeaR ReSoLuTioN>>2008

New year new start...thats wat i think about new years...this year will be my final year in secondary school...how awesome is that, one more year and that's it...but got one little thing that will be pain going through it...SPM!!! even how much you hate it you have to learn to love it...cause thats the only ticket out how sad (but fact of life wat to do)

after thinking it through, here are the things that i am aiming for...

  1. get right with God > been of balance here and there lately
  2. be a good children of the Lord > so that my path with him will be straight...
  3. get straight into study mood > last time always wait till last minute...now No! more...
  4. improve my guitar skill by a lot lot > need to have a breakthrough in my guitar skill!! lolz...
  5. get at least 6 A's for each exam > so that i will be more ready to face the real thing...
  6. improve my add math and history by 70% > my addmath bad and my history: abandoned...
  7. earn to like my bio teacher > being trying to do that last year but can't...
  8. increase my dives by 5% > my dive log book still not yet reach half...increase by 5% cause diving expensive...
  9. take my undang this coming march and then practical during the may holiday and then hoping that i am able to drive in august > all depends on my dad's approval...
  10. win badminton MSSKTS tournament > which then can proceed to state level
  11. dun get involve in drama > had enough of it and want to concentrate more on studies...
  12. get AFS scholarship to Germany for 6 months > been waiting for so long for it...
  13. end my presidency in LCDS with a great year > hope not much problem which will lead to disaster!
  14. spend more time with family> then can bodek for more things whahaha...joking only..
  15. save up to RM700 in my bank account > been spending a lot recently...dunno can achieve or not
  16. get a digital camera (sony T series "older version") > my camera half dead and also a size of a brick lolz...
  17. do well in my SPM (who dun want) > so that i can have a bright future...
  18. build up my body and lose more weight > as i told you in my previous post, i've been gaining weight during the previous holiday...so very important for me to slim down a little or else: fatty...
  19. be a good student, son, boy, friend etc...
  20. ENJOY MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!

Sound like a lot and very hard things to do but with God by my side (if i walk a life that is righteous) nothing is impossible....Good Luck Jim!!!!!!!!!

No comments: