Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Th3 MosT TiRinG DaY...

on Monday my school got Sukantara (dunno how to explain more about wat is Sukantara lolz) we are required to finish 4 events and try to get as many points in each event...my sport house, Indera (green) was currently last behind the rest cause cross-country did badly...On that day, 2 events are being held...mine was throwing cannon ball (shot put) there i was given 3 tries...4 kg and need to throw as far as 3++ metre to get 1 point...and surely i get laa....so big saiz no get point, dunno where to put my face doh...
after that, rehat...that day dunno felt so hungry so eat a lot during recess...a lot meaning A LOT!! lolz...anyway during eating my friend come and ask "walau we, eat so much!" "hungry la...wat to do" "u later wat event?" "400 m run" suddenly i stop...with the stupidest mistake i just did, eat like a pig before 400m! wat the, after eating the last strain of noodles only i realize...haiz no words to describe liao... =.=
after eating straight away go 400m...run like a mad dog...with the stomach full of watever i eat bouncing up and down, u can imagine how it feels...it feels totally sick...but manage to get one point also ;) hehehe...pro ma me :P...
next day i did the 3rd and 4th event...long jump...based on previous years, i manage to get 1 point only once...did expect to get at least 1 this year...but =.= 2 tries = 0 points...guess my body just can't be lifted up...after that i did not eat much...learn from yesterdays mistake lol...next event, 100m...determined to get 2 points...1st try get only 1 point, second try also get 1 point but seriously unlucky cause i think like 0.2 second before i reached the finish point, the weasel for the second point just blewed...haiz...sayang betul...
like that tiring meh??? not yet finish...after the whole thing finish, went home and get ready for badminton, the school doing selection...so 3 pm went to one of the badminton hall somewhere in.....somewhere lolz...got through...(sure la so good liao :P) got one game, daniel (my double partner) and me beat this pair 21-4...if i get beaten like that, quit badminton doh...played for 2 hours...after that, went to another badminton hall for regular training, played another 2 hours...this time play with adults pulak tu...played 5! Games!!!! siao la we all....the last 2 games bo lak liao...smash also no jump liao...finish everything, called my mother, she said "walk to me office...i wait for u there"...if my body can speak, it will say "will u give me a break" but wat to do...walk ma walk lor...the short 500m becomes like the everlasting road lolz...
Reached home, thought can sleep mana tahu, after checking my beg, ada homework! wah seh! that time dah lah sipek tired need to do HW....haiz...my eyes already half dead liao...to keep me awake i drank like 600ml of nescafe...HAHA...do homework, my eyes like orang gila like that...open big big...
at last finish at 11...by the time i sleep, 12...dead!!!!! now my whole body, neck, shoulder, chest, back, backside, hips, legs...and can say every part of my body is aching...but...WAT TO DO =.=

No comments: