Saturday, January 19, 2008

Th3 DaY i LeaRn My LessOn!!!

On the 12th of January 2008...i learn my biggest lesson in my life...(i guess maybe more to come) the day before that, my whole family went to kuantan cause m y bro got medical check up and i was home alone that night cause i didn't wanted to go as i got tuition on the following day...to me, how nice for me to do anything i want...no one disturbing...but during the night it was total silence and it was totally boring...so first lesson that i learn -there are times where u think that things will be the same u expect it to be will later turn out something u do not want it to be...hope u understand la- I was a silent night for me that day...but i got a few house chores to do so that does kill away a little time...next morning, again more house chores and i also need to go to the nearest mydin to get stocks for the LCDS sales...busy busy day...one of the chores that i have to do is to wash my car...which i always have to do on Saturday's...
the car was inside the house so i decided i will drive the car outside to park it so that it will be easier for me to wash it...with the most minimum experience in driving i drove the car outside and with full confident i did it..wow! cool man...
after 1/2 hour washing i was done...having the same confident that i have before, i again tried to drive the car in...but the cool in me was gone in a short while when i was concentrating on the back of the car, a part from the front bumper was damage and dislocated...the gate was curve out...Oh My God...i kept telling myself that..lolz...panick ma! still blur why it happened??? while i was reversing the car i wasn't looking in front and then the front bumper knock the gate and then pull the gate...which then caused it to curve...i know u all still blur...here is a sketch i made to explain lolz...too free liao me..




even though it is small but u got the idea...

haiz wat a day...i called up my mum told her wat happen and all of u sure know wat my mum say la...no need for me to tell it again lolz...now for my greatest lesson that i have learned is - even though u think u r good in some things but the fact is that you are not...other words, jangan tunjuk pandai lolz...take my experience as an example :p-

After that when my parents came home...u all know wat happen lah...its just like standing there waiting for the open for your mum and dad to shoot at you lolz...how unique the day end...from a high expectation day to the worse imagined day...lolz...

1 comment:

ChoonKhai said...

walao.. bumper besi patah!!??
your gate must be very expensive =)