Thursday, January 31, 2008

TraG3dY B'For3 CNY....

Yesterday my mum told me that my grandmum was hospitalize...why??? she fell at my aunts place when she was about to use the bathroom...9 more days before Chinese New Year and this happen...why???? i'll never know...she dislocated her shoulder and fractured her hip...since she is a diabetic patient, the doctor can't conduct any operation on her hip...afraid that things may go even worse...now she is one of the private hospital in Melaka...
sometimes things happen without any reasonable reason that we can think of...but wat God does has his reason...please do pray for my grandmum, so that she may get well soon and probally could be fit for this coming Chinese New Year [miracles do happen right :)]
hope things will go on fine....

No comments: